1. What is the first step?
Once you have made contact with us, we will analyze your property and within 24 hours let you know if we want to proceed with an offer or not. If we do not make you an offer, we will attempt to introduce you to someone who might.
2. What if you make an offer, then what?
Once we make an offer, you will decide to accept it or not. If you tell us you will accept it, we schedule to see the property. If nothing is alarming with it, an agreement is executed. Then we proceed towards closing.
3. My property needs repairs, are you still interested?s
We buy homes in any conditions that fits our acquisition criteria. Ugly homes, vacant homes, run down homes, etc. does not scare us.
4. I don’t want my neighbors to know I need to sell....
We respect your privacy in the utmost way. We do not need to put a sign in your yard.
5. I don’t have any money to bring to closing......
Relax, we are here to help you. You don’t need to bring any money to closing.
6. Where will closing be held?
Closing will be held at one of our preferred attorney owned title company.
7. Will you be paying market value for my property?
We only buy properties that are below market value. You can place your property on the market with a real estate agent to try and get market value if you think that is the best route for you.
8. Are you all real estate agents?
One of the partners affiliated with HomeOffersCash.com is a licensed real estate broker in the states of Florida, Alabama, and Georgia. The website is managed by licensed real estate associates.
9. Can I get legal advice/help from an attorney?
We recommend you get legal advice/help from an attorney.
10. How quick can we close?
We can close as fast as 5 days from execution of the agreement.